Planning, and Elder Law.
During this session we will discuss several common estate issues including:
1. How to keep the government out of your private affairs after your passing.
2. Strategies to reduce the tax burden on your estate and retirement accounts.
3. How to help avoid spending your retirement nest egg on a nursing home.
4. How to help ensure that there is no family feud over money after your passing
5. How to transfer assets to your family quickly, without the cost or delay of
probate & taxes.
6. How to help protect your assets and your children's inheritance by avoiding
potential lawsuits & creditors.
7. How to help ensure your assets are managed as you desire, in the event you
become disabled, ill, or incapacitated.
8. What advanced planning strategies can be used to strengthen your family's
Khaled Law, Sloan Financial Group, and MAS are not affiliated entities. No compensation is exchanged between Khaled Law and Sloan Financial Group.
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 25, 2022
12:00p - 1:30p EST